Old 27-04-2007, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_2_] Alan Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default BBC Countryfile

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
We have been told that Countryfile will air again in August. Apparently
the
programme/s on Devon are to cover all sorts of aspects of life here -
farming, gardens, houses, horses etc. etc. It's going to be interesting
see how Christine presents such a diversity, I think, given her natural
enthusiasm for life and peoples' interests. I don't know if Countryfile
is
a nationwide programme or is it just BBC South West? It seems a lot of
our
customers watch it, though we rarely get the chance to, Sundays being very
busy days for us.

You could always record it!

My video recorder is set up to record some programmes permanently!

Alan