Old 27-04-2007, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default BBC Countryfile

We have been told that Countryfile will air again in August. Apparently the
programme/s on Devon are to cover all sorts of aspects of life here -
farming, gardens, houses, horses etc. etc. It's going to be interesting to
see how Christine presents such a diversity, I think, given her natural
enthusiasm for life and peoples' interests. I don't know if Countryfile is
a nationwide programme or is it just BBC South West? It seems a lot of our
customers watch it, though we rarely get the chance to, Sundays being very
busy days for us.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 27-04-2007, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Sacha
writes
We have been told that Countryfile will air again in August.

It's usually on Sunday mornings on BBC1 Sacha

I hope they don't jazz the woman up as the current gardening series does
her no favours at all! She comes over as "three short of fourpence" as
we used to say and certainly I wouldn't have given much credence to her
ideas if you hadn't told us otherwise.

Janet

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 27-04-2007, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
We have been told that Countryfile will air again in August. Apparently
the
programme/s on Devon are to cover all sorts of aspects of life here -
farming, gardens, houses, horses etc. etc. It's going to be interesting
see how Christine presents such a diversity, I think, given her natural
enthusiasm for life and peoples' interests. I don't know if Countryfile
is
a nationwide programme or is it just BBC South West? It seems a lot of
our
customers watch it, though we rarely get the chance to, Sundays being very
busy days for us.

You could always record it!

My video recorder is set up to record some programmes permanently!

Alan

Old 27-04-2007, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Alan Holmes
writes

My video recorder is set up to record some programmes permanently!

Alan

One reason why we have sky plus and an Evoke 3 radio. I can watch or
listen to the gardening stuff whenever I want to. You can hear last
weeks programmes on the radio but it won't let you go back further than
that.