Old 27-04-2007, 07:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Roy[_2_] Roy[_2_] is offline

Default Eplc. Hsinying Orange 'Ching Hua'

Hi Wendy,

The parents are (Lc. Trick or Treat X Epi. pseudepidendrum). I like the orange color too.
As far as I can remember I got it from Carmela at the 2006 Ft Lauderdale show

Roy
"Wendy7" wrote in message ...
It looks just like the plant I bought with a missing tag! Roy do you know the parents of this cross?.
I love these bright orange Epi Laelia Catts. Cheers Wendy
"Roy" wrote in message . ..
Here's a new one for me. I think I bought last year at Ft. Lauderdale Show.
First Bloom.

Roy