Old 27-04-2007, 10:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Phal buds turn red...

Al, there was an occasion when I was having a terrible time accessing rgo,
and I posted a help question here through Google groups. IIRC, it took
almost a day to show up here.

Doesn't changing your return addie work with GG? That doesn't make sense.
But then, I'm no expert.

Diana

wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes, I am currently using google groups to view this newsgroup. I
broke something on my computer and now it won't let me access usenet
using a newsreader...any newsreader. It is kind of weird. and I
have not had the time to unscramble the problem. So I am not
currently getting the binary abpo.... just here.

and I can't figure out how to make google groups hide real email
address so I feel like spam-bait when I send messages

Actually I was amazed at how long it took my post to show up using
google groups. The time stamp shows it was posted at almost 6pm but
it was send out of my computer almost 90 minutes earlier. I almost
wrote my message again because I thought it got lost.

I don't think that's the case this time. If I'm reading the headers
right, both messages were posted to RGO using google groups. Actually
the headers on your reply show you using google groups too. Is that
true, Al?

Steve- Hide quoted text -