Old 28-03-2003, 07:56 PM
Empty

Default Woot! Non-ghetto CO2 is in my future!

Empty wrote in
:

So, assuming my email to the makers of the needle valve (it's a
Swagelock Whitey B-21RS4) does not yield a "Yeah sure that'll be a
buck at your local Home Depot", what are my options?

Woot! I called Swagelock today and lo and behold, they have my part... $.50
and $6.00 worth of shipping, and they are mailing it to me from their
distributor about an hour from me... I should have it tomorrow

~Empty

--
'You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it
kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other