Old 29-04-2007, 07:06 AM
Moonplanter BoB Moonplanter BoB is offline
Registered User

Location: Aquitaine, south west france
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jangchub View Post
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:43:41 -0800, "Zootal"
wrote:

There is a product called Mole Med. It contains castor oil and you
can probably read more about it he

http://www.gardensalive.com/product....cd2=1171469836

Castor oil? I have a jug of castor oil that I use in model airplane engine
fuel. I wonder if I were to mix some with water and an emulsifier(lecithin?)
and spray it around if it would help?

I believe the mixture would be 60% castor oil with 30% water and 10%
surfactant (baby shampoo, Dr. Bonners peppermint soap). Try it out.
You never know what will work for you.
Try planting "Incarvillea", the tuberous roots give of a pungent smell which moles detest. Not noticable above ground!!Incarvillea is a genus of 16 species of flowering plants in the family Bignoniaceae, native to central and eastern Asia, with most of the species growing at high altitudes in the Himalaya and Tibet. The most familiar species is Incarvillea delavayi, a garden plant commonly known as "hardy gloxinia" or "Chinese trumpet flower". Unlike most other members of Bignoniaceae, which are usually trees or lianas, species of Incarvillea are stemless perennial herbs with fleshy tuberous roots