Old 29-04-2007, 10:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Graham Corbin Graham Corbin is offline

Default Acianthus fornicatus - 2 photos - 2 files [1/1]

Are you sure its not a tick, waiting for your blood, Graham?
Peter

No, I am not really sure, but I think it is a spider. I can't remember
ever having got a tick from the Mt Mee area, plenty from other places,
but not Mt Mee. Anyway, if it is a tick, it would be waiting for my wife
not me. She sticks to the tracks and still picks up plenty of ticks,
while I crash through the scrub and yet I rarely get them.

Graham Corbin