Old 29-04-2007, 03:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bri Bri is offline

Default aphid controls on edible crops

Hi respondees,

Thanks for the advice I will give it a try

Ta

Bri
"Bri" wrote in message
Hi Folks,

I have curly leaf on my plum tree and understand that it is almost always
it is a sign of aphid attack. Apparently, the plum and apple aphid cause
the foliage to curl around the insect to protect them from predators. The
suggested solution is to control the aphid. Because it is not possible to
use systemic aphid controls on edible crops I will, I am tolled, have to
protect the new growth.

What could I use and how would I do this?

Your advice would be most helpfull

Kind regards

Bri