Old 29-04-2007, 07:40 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Timmah1980 Timmah1980 is offline

Default Replacing pond liner - seeking advice

Thanks for the info.

If I'm leaving the new water for upto two weeks to settle properly,
will the fish be ok in a kids paddling pool (with current pond pump
and filter running) for that length of time?

Everyone has an opinion. I've returned them almost immediately after adding
a dechlorinator without any problems whatsoever.

What sort of thing is a "dechlorinator"? Is it some kind of filter or
a chemical I'd add to the water? Either way...how much do they cost?