Old 30-04-2007, 02:19 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Steve Wolstenholme Steve Wolstenholme is offline

Default What are small black insects flying over pond?

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 06:51:38 CST, DavidM
wrote:

You have to lets us get excited about things like this, we have so few
interesting insects in the UK

We are getting a greater variety of insects as the temperature
increases. I'm not sure it's all good news!

--
Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

http://www.easynn.com