Old 30-04-2007, 02:30 PM
garde_nguy garde_nguy is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardening_Convert View Post
I have had a Clematis die from wilt , should I compost the dead parts
of the Clematis.

It has since regrown from ground level which is nice
If it were me, I wouldn't take the risk of composting the dead parts of a wilted clematis. Most clematis experts, including Raymond Evison, suggest burning the affected stems. I have had loads of trouble with wilt and I just wouldn't take the chance of having it spread any further.

Garde_nguy