Old 30-04-2007, 07:32 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Rose William Rose is offline

Default Douglas Fir centerpiece for septic system

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 4/29/07 6:03 PM, in article
, "Michael "Dog3"
Lonergan" wrote:

jJim McLaughlin
:

Me, I'd leave it up until it falls. But I need the family room
redone,
again. G

LOL... We have pin oaks in the back yard. I don't know how old they are.
The house was built in '52 and I'm thinking that is when they were put in.
We've had 3 taken down so far. They were dead and I kept worrying about
damage to the house. Although I want a new kitchen I don't think I want it
that badly

Michael

I wouldn't be heartbroken if some windy night a tree takes out my truck....

On the other hand, when a hundred foot redwood comes down, the houses
can look like freshly cut birthday cake.
- Bill
Cloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)