Old 28-03-2003, 08:32 PM
LeighMo

Default water cleared up.. but more green fluff.. what does this mean?

I guess I should add "short arms" in addition to vertically challenged.
[grin] even when on step stool, i can *barely* reach the gravel surface,

You need a taller stool. g

lowering
water level helps in that I don't have to be wearing tanktops to avoid
getting wet clothes (huh.. I wonder if term "tank top" has any
correlation!).

LOL!

I, too, wear tank tops to work in my tank. Sometimes, if no one else is home,
I work shirtless. I don't mind my shirt getting wet; for me, lowering the
water level means being able to reach all the way to the bottom of the tank
without my face going underwater. Maybe I should get a snorkel...

Leigh