Old 02-05-2007, 11:10 AM posted to rec.gardens
Doug[_2_] Doug[_2_] is offline

Default Four O'Clocks

I have never seen the foliage any color other than green, but with
sports, which I believe the fractured colors come from, may have a hue
of red to the foliage. That WAS your original question, right? If
not, please ask it again.

Yes, that was my original question.

The undersides of the leaves and the stems have a reddish tinge to
them. Not enough to add interest but noticeable. Maybe it will be more
pronounced when they're planted out in full sun. I'll plant both types
and post the outcome on this board.