Old 02-05-2007, 03:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default SCORCHED LAWN

"Steve Davies" wrote in message
HI WONDER IF ANY KEEN GARDENING EXPERTS CAN HELP.
JUST RECENTLY HAD A LAB PUPPY WHIH HAS UNFORTUNATLY SCORCHED MY LAWN. IS
THERE A WAY OF RECOVERING MY LAWN BY EITHER RE-SEEDING OR WATERING

My Golden Retriever did the same to our lawn when we first got her. Strange
thing is the scorching stopped after a while and we now get strong growing
patches instead. I did nothing and am still not sure whether her pee changed
as she got older or the lawn got to like it.

Mike