Old 02-05-2007, 04:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default SCORCHED LAWN

Muddymike wrote:
"Steve Davies" wrote in message
HI WONDER IF ANY KEEN GARDENING EXPERTS CAN HELP.
JUST RECENTLY HAD A LAB PUPPY WHIH HAS UNFORTUNATLY SCORCHED MY
LAWN. IS THERE A WAY OF RECOVERING MY LAWN BY EITHER RE-SEEDING OR
WATERING

My Golden Retriever did the same to our lawn when we first got her.
Strange thing is the scorching stopped after a while and we now get
strong growing patches instead. I did nothing and am still not sure
whether her pee changed as she got older or the lawn got to like it.

Mike

Did the pee compost the dead grass maybe?
--
ßôyþëtë
London, UK