Old 02-05-2007, 09:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Rob Rob is offline

Default I hate my greenhouse.

wrote in message
oups.com...
When it needs heat, the heaters stop working. Sometimes in tandum.
When the electricty goes off grid, the generator fails to start. When
it needs water the well pump dies. When it needs vents the controller
box dies. It never tells me something is about to break....vents just
stop opening, alarms go off and orchids start to cook.

Well at least the alarm works. OH DEAR GOD NO! I didn't say that out
loud did I?...

But you get so much enjoyment out of it when it works... Years of
greenhouse bliss separated by brief days of terror, seems like a good trade.

Rob

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1