Old 28-03-2003, 09:20 PM
John Rutz

Default Sharing pond pics ...

Tom L. La Bron wrote:
Jan,

Evidently there are some ice plants varieties that
will go to zone 6 and one that will go to zone 5,
but personally the only time I have seen any ice
plants was when I was living in the Los Angeles
and San Diego area. I have never seen any outside
of California. I am Zone 7a also I have seen it
for sale around here off and on but I have never
seen any of it actually growing in any one's yard.

Tom L.L.
"~ jan" wrote in message

s.com...

I have some in my Z5 gardens it is starting to green up now that the
daytime temps are 40+ its real small compared to the Iceplant
growing near ft ord calif tho. I'll try to get some pics on the website
next week

John Rutz

I'm not Porg am not am not am so
see my pond at: