Old 03-05-2007, 01:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stevej stevej is offline

Default petrol lawnmower help please

On 3 May, 12:54, "Les Hemmings"
wrote:
stevej wrote:
Hi

One issue I can't understand and I am hoping someone here can help, is
that on the underside of the float chamber bowl there is a 'pin'
coming down which has a spring around it. Does anyone know what this
is for ?, and how it can be serviced/adjusted ?. I ask because I have
a small fuel leak coming from this pin. Unless I can solve this the
machine isn't really any good.

Many thanks
Steve

Anything here?

http://www.howtomendit.com/search.ph...ecumseh+engine

Also manuals here..

http://www.asecc.com/tmanuals.html

Les (2 mins with google....)

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

"This is totally not a shark!" Heh Heh

http://www.conservapedia.com/index.p...ur&oldid=16029

Conservapedia... Christian Fundamentalism at it's finest ;o)

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA

Also, thanks for the suggestionsbut a manual is out as I can't find a
model number.