Old 03-05-2007, 08:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Runner beans P.S.

On 3 May, 20:48, "Geoff" wrote:
One reason for my continual fight against blackfly and aphids is that just
across the dusty lane are two lime/linden/tilia trees from which a shower of
honeydew drops from the millions of aphids on them! Anybody who parks a car
there for very long finds their car's surface is like sandpaper if it's
windy!

My entire street has lime trees ... Sold my Suzuki for 1K cheaper
because the roof was so badly damaged. But they don't bring me
blackfly and aphids?! I have some but it's not a problem.