Old 04-05-2007, 08:42 AM posted to aus.gardens
Max[_3_] Max[_3_] is offline

Default Cox ride-on mower throws belts.

G'day.

Looks like a nice friendly newsgroup you have here.

I was wondering if any of you good people would know a fix for a Cox
ride-on mower that throws belts? My next door neighbour wants to sell
his 6 year old Cox mower for $1,000. But he also doesn't want to sell
it because it has thrown belt on a regular basis since it was new. He
reckons that his ears would never stop burning! :-) He says it's a twin
rotor with a belt that you just about need a road map to replace.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

-Max