Old 04-05-2007, 06:05 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_11_] Reel McKoi[_11_] is offline

Default Shubunkins

"Ralph & His Clowder" wrote in message
I've now got two males and about nine females -- and waiting to see if any
of the clutches hatch. I love hatchlings, but I dread finding homes for
them. My 1500 gallon pond is now on overload between the turtles and fish.

Can't you release them in some natural body of water? We have a beautiful
huge lake less than a mile from our house. I take any baby snappers, excess
tadpoles etc. there. If I didn't my ponds would be totally overrun with
critters.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.