Old 04-05-2007, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Trying to identify plant

In message , Emrys Davies
writes
"Emrys Davies" wrote:

I have found both plants at Perryhill Nurseries Ltd., East Sussex and I
have e-mailed them as they do Mail Order.

I notice that there is a mauve Rhodanthemum hosmariense here
http://tinyurl.com/2urj95. Are you conversant with this one as I fancy
that as well.

That seems to Google Images misassociating images and labels, the image
actually being of an Aster cultivar. (There's the problem that the page
with the image insists on redirecting, so I can't get a good look at the
page.)

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

--