Old 04-05-2007, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Road_HogŪ[_3_] Road_HogŪ[_3_] is offline

Default mowers from homebase

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

Hence the post! as the wretched thing would not start without the choke,
once I had bent the controller so it would operate then it would start.
Ģ100
for something that will not work seems expensive to me.
I know the saying goes "You get what you pay for" but my experience with
mowers is you don't, had a great Honda but the deck rotted, had a great
Victor but the deck rotted, and a long time ago had a great mountfield,
Aluminium deck, which cracked. So I now buy cheap and replace when the
deck
rots.

That's why some of them are made of polymer now.