Old 28-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Tom Bell

Default Muwahahahahahahaha!!

Envy, envy!
Tom

From: Tracey
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.orchids
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 21:38:55 GMT
Subject: Muwahahahahahahaha!!

Just returned from a trip to the Windward Oahu Orchid Show.
Stayed under budget. Got (what I think) is quite a bit. Even
though I went with Paphs and Bulbos on my mind, don't think I
bought one of either one of those. grin Here's what I did
get:

Dtps. Mount Lip x Dtps. Hsinying City
B. cucullata x sibling
Den. aggregatum 'Majus' x sibling
Den. superbum (honohono) white
Den. Green Lantern (all those recent pics on a.b.p.o got to me)
Onc. Carol Oka 'Hapa'
Onc. Carol Oka 'Alii Gold'
Onc. Ruth Oka 'Quilla'
Ascda Princess Mikasa 'Sapphire'
Hknsa Koolau Sunset Hawaii
Rdtta Pink Supreme x Rdza Vemusta (handwritten)
Doritas Pulcherrima
Dendrochilum filiforme

No one really wants to talk about prices, do they? I will
say that I paid the most for the Dendrochilum and that was
only $15US. I just did a quick count, and if I understood
the vendor correctly, there are 20 plus flower spikes just
starting on it.

All in all, I'm very happy. I also took *tons* of pictures
of the displays and, after a bit of tweaking and renaming
of the shots, I'll have them on a.b.p.o.

Now, if I can only stay away from it for the next two days....

Tracey