Old 05-05-2007, 04:40 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Two Large Butterfly Koi to new home

not to mention filter out those looking for cheap dinner. Ingrid

On Fri, 4 May 2007 20:49:44 CST, Al wrote:
I said re-homing because some Koi enthusiast don't like the ideas of
buying and selling koi. In an attempt to be more sensative I phrased
it rehoming. Kind of like adoption.
Why a fee? Since I may not know the person taking the koi and how
much they care about koi or will value them, the fee will filter out
those who don't really care or won't take good care of them. Kind of
like the principle "easy come, easy go". It's also an exchange to help
fund an expansion project for my pond.