Old 28-03-2003, 10:32 PM
shannie

Default laying poison.

The Vet's 99.99% sure it's warferin Rod, the pregnant queen bled horribly
internally, as he put it "she had no juice in her tank" and yet she managed
to hold on for almost 12 hours. Im in the south and the gardaí weren't able
to tell me if it was legal or not, they say strichnine is illegal, but as
it's banned it's rarely used. Warferin is a very easy poison to get hold of,
I can go into any hardware, chemist or creamery and buy it by the bucket
load, its the method of use thats the problem. The gardaí simply don't know.
Shan (Ireland)

"Rod" wrote in message

You need to find out what they are using - very probably something worse

than normal rat poisons. If you're in the North
it's almost certainly illegal, in the Republic I wouldn't know. Problem is

you have to catch the b******s red handed to
have any chance of making charges stick.

Rod