Old 05-05-2007, 09:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M. Travis M. is offline

Default Walmart has Batik Iris

"Manelli Family" wrote in message

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message
Normally I wouldn't recommend Walmart for much but we had this Iris
pop up
unexpectedly in our garden a couple of years ago (still don't know
where it
came from) and it is *gorgeous*. Walmart is selling them 3 roots for
5.97.

To see it, go to:
http://community.webshots.com/user/deerhnd and look at the second
photo in
the Plant and Gardens (first) folder. I *love love love* this Iris.

It's growing like crazy, too, and it blooms beautifully. I'm going
to be
able to divide my original clump this year and make more.

I am unable to view it as the page times out. Can you post the exact
URL for the picture itself?

Here ya go:
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...65994325PPXlgE

--