Old 04-05-2007, 11:13 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Walmart has Batik Iris

Normally I wouldn't recommend Walmart for much but we had this Iris pop up
unexpectedly in our garden a couple of years ago (still don't know where it
came from) and it is *gorgeous*. Walmart is selling them 3 roots for 5.97.

To see it, go to:
http://community.webshots.com/user/deerhnd and look at the second photo in
the Plant and Gardens (first) folder. I *love love love* this Iris.

It's growing like crazy, too, and it blooms beautifully. I'm going to be
able to divide my original clump this year and make more.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:10 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

FragileWarrior expounded:

Normally I wouldn't recommend Walmart for much but we had this Iris pop up
unexpectedly in our garden a couple of years ago (still don't know where it
came from) and it is *gorgeous*. Walmart is selling them 3 roots for 5.97.

To see it, go to:
http://community.webshots.com/user/deerhnd and look at the second photo in
the Plant and Gardens (first) folder. I *love love love* this Iris.

It's growing like crazy, too, and it blooms beautifully. I'm going to be
able to divide my original clump this year and make more.

Gorgeous iris, it's definitely a keeper!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 05-05-2007, 11:17 AM posted to rec.gardens

On 5/5/07 6:10 AM, in article ,
"Ann" wrote:

FragileWarrior expounded:

Normally I wouldn't recommend Walmart for much but we had this Iris pop up
unexpectedly in our garden a couple of years ago (still don't know where it
came from) and it is *gorgeous*. Walmart is selling them 3 roots for 5.97.

To see it, go to:
http://community.webshots.com/user/deerhnd and look at the second photo in
the Plant and Gardens (first) folder. I *love love love* this Iris.

It's growing like crazy, too, and it blooms beautifully. I'm going to be
able to divide my original clump this year and make more.

Gorgeous iris, it's definitely a keeper!

I may have to swing by Wally World!

Old 05-05-2007, 03:45 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Fri, 4 May 2007 22:13:41 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

Normally I wouldn't recommend Walmart for much but we had this Iris pop up
unexpectedly in our garden a couple of years ago (still don't know where it
came from) and it is *gorgeous*. Walmart is selling them 3 roots for 5.97.

To see it, go to:
http://community.webshots.com/user/deerhnd and look at the second photo in
the Plant and Gardens (first) folder. I *love love love* this Iris.

It's growing like crazy, too, and it blooms beautifully. I'm going to be
able to divide my original clump this year and make more.

I bought them several years ago, they've needed dividing twice and
they are now everywhere on my property. They rapidly produce rhizomes
and are beautiful. People have knocked on my door asking what they
were!
Old 05-05-2007, 07:27 PM posted to rec.gardens

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message
Normally I wouldn't recommend Walmart for much but we had this Iris pop up
unexpectedly in our garden a couple of years ago (still don't know where
it
came from) and it is *gorgeous*. Walmart is selling them 3 roots for
5.97.

To see it, go to:
http://community.webshots.com/user/deerhnd and look at the second photo in
the Plant and Gardens (first) folder. I *love love love* this Iris.

It's growing like crazy, too, and it blooms beautifully. I'm going to be
able to divide my original clump this year and make more.

I am unable to view it as the page times out. Can you post the exact URL for
the picture itself?

Old 05-05-2007, 09:15 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Manelli Family" wrote in message

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message
Normally I wouldn't recommend Walmart for much but we had this Iris
pop up
unexpectedly in our garden a couple of years ago (still don't know
where it
came from) and it is *gorgeous*. Walmart is selling them 3 roots for
5.97.

To see it, go to:
http://community.webshots.com/user/deerhnd and look at the second
photo in
the Plant and Gardens (first) folder. I *love love love* this Iris.

It's growing like crazy, too, and it blooms beautifully. I'm going
to be
able to divide my original clump this year and make more.

I am unable to view it as the page times out. Can you post the exact
URL for the picture itself?

Here ya go:
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...65994325PPXlgE

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

Old 06-05-2007, 02:50 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Travis M." wrote in message
[...]

Thanks!

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington