Old 28-03-2003, 10:56 PM
shannie

Default Slug pellets and chickens???

No I don't complain about poisons, I complain about the irresponsible use of
poisons. I neither like nor want to use chemicals or poisons, but as a last
resort I will and I will do it in a responsible fashion with the view to
causing the least amount of damage to either wild or domestic life.You and I
will probably never agree on this subject, I am a reasonable woman and you
are entitled to your opinion, I would not dream of trying to change that,
life would be very boring if we were all the same. I am more than willing to
listen to your argument and debate/discuss any topic you wish providing you
do it in a polite and reasonable manner.

Shan