Old 06-05-2007, 03:28 PM posted to austin.gardening
jangchub jangchub is offline

Default Lawn mowers

On 6 May 2007 05:47:48 -0700, "
wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Been lurking here and enjoying the communications for a few months.
Have posted a couple of times infrequently in the past.
I live in Austin and need a used lawn mower. I currently live in a
rental and have a small yard to mow. I am not interested in investing
in anything fancy because I do not know where I will be moving next
and how much yard I will have.
So with that in mind, any good ideas where to get a used lawn mower?
Thank you ahead of time,
Anita

Most pawn shops sell used lawn mowers. Also, look in the yellow pages
and you'll find repair places also sell used mowers.