Old 06-05-2007, 01:47 PM posted to austin.gardening

Default Lawn mowers

Hello Everyone,

Been lurking here and enjoying the communications for a few months.
Have posted a couple of times infrequently in the past.
I live in Austin and need a used lawn mower. I currently live in a
rental and have a small yard to mow. I am not interested in investing
in anything fancy because I do not know where I will be moving next
and how much yard I will have.
So with that in mind, any good ideas where to get a used lawn mower?
Thank you ahead of time,
Anita

Old 06-05-2007, 03:28 PM posted to austin.gardening

On 6 May 2007 05:47:48 -0700, "
wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Been lurking here and enjoying the communications for a few months.
Have posted a couple of times infrequently in the past.
I live in Austin and need a used lawn mower. I currently live in a
rental and have a small yard to mow. I am not interested in investing
in anything fancy because I do not know where I will be moving next
and how much yard I will have.
So with that in mind, any good ideas where to get a used lawn mower?
Thank you ahead of time,
Anita

Most pawn shops sell used lawn mowers. Also, look in the yellow pages
and you'll find repair places also sell used mowers.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:32 PM posted to austin.gardening
Bob Bob is offline

On 6 May 2007 05:47:48 -0700, "
wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Been lurking here and enjoying the communications for a few months.
Have posted a couple of times infrequently in the past.
I live in Austin and need a used lawn mower. I currently live in a
rental and have a small yard to mow. I am not interested in investing
in anything fancy because I do not know where I will be moving next
and how much yard I will have.
So with that in mind, any good ideas where to get a used lawn mower?
Thank you ahead of time,
Anita

I've got an old Snapper self propelled that I'll let you have for $40.00.
Haven't used it in a couple years and the last time I started it, it ran
fine except I think it needs a new drive belt for the self-propelling type.
Shouldn't cost much to get it fixed. I no longer need it, too much yard to
mow so had to go rider.
Bob

Old 08-05-2007, 12:24 AM posted to austin.gardening

I've got an old Snapper self propelled that I'll let you have for $40.00.
Haven't used it in a couple years and the last time I started it, it ran
fine except I think it needs a new drive belt for the self-propelling type.
Shouldn't cost much to get it fixed. I no longer need it, too much yard to
mow so had to go rider.
Bob

ty for everyones responses,
ended up buying up at Wally World..
my b/f and I split the cost , wish we would have waited, all the pawn
shops were out.
oh well that is what comes from either waiting too long or not being
patient.
huggles,
Anita

Lawn mowers Jamangie Kaungla Lawns 0 05-05-2003 10:57 PM
Lawn mowers caged lion United Kingdom 8 02-05-2003 02:44 PM
Atco Lawn Mowers?? Douglas Hageman United Kingdom 4 25-03-2003 07:44 PM
Snapper Lawn Mower Attachments For Sale For 21inch Hand Mowers! HOTITALIANLOVER Gardening 0 07-03-2003 03:44 AM
Lawn mowers Jamangie Kaungla Lawns 0 04-12-2002 09:37 PM