Old 06-05-2007, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default Bougainvillea on the South Coast

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

Thanks for that Charlie. I will pass it on to 'the Gardener', (her
outdoors:-)

I am in Torbay next weekend, is the plant in Torbay in a public domain?

We
may try to look at it if so. I should be in Torquay from Friday to

Monday
but I have been booked to give a Lecture on which means I want to be

back
on the Island for Monday. I may therefore return Sunday and I don't know
what the programme in Torquay is for the Saturday ......... if you see
what I mean.

Many thanks Charlie.

Joan has devoured her RHS Manual and found all sorts of information.

Scoured
Google and come up with the plant, pictures, details AND a nursery/garden
centre who sells them in Kent. Another question please. When do you plant
them? We are in Eastbourne in October and it will be no hardship to nip up
to Kent before returning to the Island. Wold that be any good?

Mike

If it were me I would plant as soon as possible, certainly not in the Autumn
the plant needs to be well established before winter comes.
regret plant is in a friends garden.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk