Old 06-05-2007, 01:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gregoire Kretz Gregoire Kretz is offline

Default Choosing a mower?

A.Lee wrote:

Is there any preference for any of these makes, or are they much of a
muchness at this price?

Don't know about the other two but buying a John Deere is like buying a
Volvo in the 80s: sturdy, and you still see some around.
That's what I've always seen the family buying, and they are people who
think long term investment. From what I saw they needed very little
repair beyond the usual maintenance.

Greg

--

You may ask yourself, how do I work this?

No ficus = no spam