Old 06-05-2007, 05:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default Calanthe vestita

On Wed, 02 May 2007 21:42:28 GMT, "P Max"
wrote:

Calanthe vestita.
This series of pics were photographed at the Orchidwood's nursery, Kuching.
Thanks to Au Yong and his family for their hospitality and assistance around
this special lot of orchids.
I am not definite about the identity of some of these species, so do help
out
where you can.
I hope you see other shots of these same plants when Eric and John take the
podium.
Enjoy

Peter

A delightful collection. This and the Paras are my favorites.

When are you all going to set up the Tour Company? G We want to join
the group for the next tour? You would make wonderful guides.

SuE