Old 08-05-2007, 01:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
jellybean stonerfish jellybean stonerfish is offline

Default Growing garlic

On Sat, 05 May 2007 23:10:48 +0000, Jimmy wrote:

I want to grow some garlic, but can I just use the elephant garlic I buy at
the store and just plant the cloves or do I have to do something different?
Never seen garlic plants or anything garlic at the garden centers. In zone
5.

TIA

Jimmy

I have planted store bought garlic. No problem. Then when I harvest I
wait a week or two and put some of the harvest back in the ground. Works
for me in sunny so cal.

stonerfish