Old 28-03-2003, 11:44 PM
profpam

Default ORCHID CULTURE BOOKS

Other than Pridgeon's Orchid Encyclopedia, Rebecca Northern's book is
one of the best. I have a list of must-read books on my website page:
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/freestuff.html

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

Susan Erickson wrote:

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 21:48:27 +0100, "Akerne Orchids, Belgium"
wrote:
We can offer this set (volume 1 & 2 of the Genus Paphiopedilum -
Natural History and Cultivation by Braem/Baker) if you are interested.

Price for the set 90.00 Euros + shipment.

kind regards,

Kenneth Bruyninckx
Akerne Orchids, Belgium
http://www.akerne-orchids.com

Sorry I am not up to importing my books.. But since this thread
went that way..
NON-BEGINER
What books did you find the most informative or the most
interesting?

Best Book currently available on any group you want to pick -

Is the Cattleya series worth buying all 6 books?
OR are some better than others?

Time for a serious library expansion.. do I go for the Baker book
on Dendrobiums? or ?

SuE