Old 08-05-2007, 12:24 AM posted to austin.gardening
[email protected] cinquefoil_5@yahoo.com is offline

Default Lawn mowers

I've got an old Snapper self propelled that I'll let you have for $40.00.
Haven't used it in a couple years and the last time I started it, it ran
fine except I think it needs a new drive belt for the self-propelling type.
Shouldn't cost much to get it fixed. I no longer need it, too much yard to
mow so had to go rider.
Bob

ty for everyones responses,
ended up buying up at Wally World..
my b/f and I split the cost , wish we would have waited, all the pawn
shops were out.
oh well that is what comes from either waiting too long or not being
patient.
huggles,
Anita