Old 07-05-2007, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Don't buy a plastic greenhouse from the garden centre!

On 7 May, 19:26, Gadget Man wrote:
WARNING: If you have started potting seedlings and you are considering
buying a plastic greenhouse you may have seen whilst in the garden
centre just STOP!!!

I was going to buy a plastic greenhouse that I've seen for sale with
about 3 to 5 shelves in it, that is free standing to put in the garden
and take most advantage of the sun we are getting.

But then I searched all the internet shopping sites I could and found
on the Woolworths website a massive Walk-In greenhouse that takes more
than four times as many plants!

Just look at the photograph of it on my blog athttp://householdproductreviews.blogspot.com/2007/05/grow-plants-faste...
if you are interested.

They have some good offers.
I bought 4 "3 tier hanging baskets" from them brilliant value.
http://www.woolworths.co.uk/ww_p2/home/index.jhtml
I was amazed at just what they have on offer.
Not at all like the old Woolies.
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries