Old 08-05-2007, 06:59 AM posted to rec.gardens
Lilah Morgan Lilah Morgan is offline

Default Aloe question

"Gloria" wrote in message
. net...
Yours doesn't have any off shoots yet. When it does, they can fill that

pot
your Aloe is in. I have potted many, many new Aloe's from my one main

plant.

Gloria

Ok thank you(and everyone else who answered). I got aloe to use for mainly
sunburns when needed, and I know it has moisturizing properties, but I never
knew how good they were til I put some on my cracked heel a few weeks back
before I went to bed, and usually it takes days at best and weeks at worst
for regular moisturizer to fix it, but when I woke up the next morning, it
was fine. So it's good to know that I will get lots more aloe plants. And
the best thing, it doesn't matter if I forget to water it. I have started
keeping track of when I do water it though, so I don't drown Vera(yeah I
know I should have chosen a more unique name, but I'm lazy). About how long
does it take for offshoots to start growing?