Old 08-05-2007, 07:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
betsyb betsyb is offline

Default Tennis court to garden

Is is a dirt floor or blacktop or cement. Dirt could be tilled and amended
nicely. The other surfaces need elbow grease then the amending and tilling.

--
"God has a plan for me. I don't know what that is, and I'm
not leaving until I find out."

BetsyB

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have an old cracked tennis court in my backyard. Came with the
house. I would love to turn it into a lawn, but I'm concerned it'll
turn into a huge pile of mud. Any ideas on how to turn a tennis court
into a low maintenance garden?