Old 08-05-2007, 02:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gadget Man Gadget Man is offline

Default Don't buy a plastic greenhouse from the garden centre!

On 8 May, 10:12, "Barb" wrote:
"Pam Moore" wrote in message

I'm wondering how such a thing would have fared in todays very gusty

winds. It looks very lightweight. How would you secure it?

I think you need to carry out a few adjustments. They come with ties on the
corner to secure the cover to the frame and also with four guy ropes to
secure to the ground. There are also (I think 4) tent peg type things to
secure the frame to the ground. I attached loops of string at intervals all
around the bottom of the cover and secured to the ground with more tent
pegs, and also put in a few more pegs to secure the frame to the ground.
A bit of work involved but it seems to have paid off, mine survived last
year and is ok so far this year

--
Barb

Hi Barb,

Do you have the walk in one from Woolworths?