Old 08-05-2007, 02:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Hunt Roger Hunt is offline

Default Rid your garden of a cat *forever*. Guaranteed!

Nick Maclaren wrote

In article ,
Roger Hunt writes:

| Virtually cat-free is as meaningful as virtually fat-free.
| I mean, what percentage of your garden is unsaturated cat?

My lawnmower is better than yours - it runs entirely on polyunsaturated
cats. So there!

My lawn is becoming more of a wildflower area, with various interesting
saplings showing themselves after three years of minimal intrusion (just
a grass hook and much care where I wield it), and the expected insects
and butterflies.

Recommended - even the neighbours are quite interested in what's going
on, and I never have to use a mower which is good because I hate the
bloody things.
--
Roger Hunt