Old 08-05-2007, 01:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Rid your garden of a cat *forever*. Guaranteed!

Yes! You can rid your garden of a cat forever if you precisely follow
my three point plan. I have employed the following method for nearly
thirty years with 100% success. No more useless ultrasonic 'cat
scarers', lion dung, carpet grippers, water pistols etc. And, more
importantly, no more bird-killing-vermin in your garden.

Here are the three steps:-

1 Trap

2 Drown

3 Repeat as necessary

As stated, I have employed the three steps above for nearly 30 years
and not *once* have they failed.

Do your garden and the birds a favour and employ these steps in *your*
garden today!

Walter.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Walter Bradshaw wrote
Yes! You can rid your garden of a cat forever if you precisely follow
my three point plan. I have employed the following method for nearly
thirty years with 100% success. No more useless ultrasonic 'cat
scarers', lion dung, carpet grippers, water pistols etc. And, more
importantly, no more bird-killing-vermin in your garden.

Here are the three steps:-

1 Trap

2 Drown

3 Repeat as necessary

As stated, I have employed the three steps above for nearly 30 years
and not *once* have they failed.

Do your garden and the birds a favour and employ these steps in *your*
garden today!

In case you find yourself with an abundance of corpses and need a
solution ...
http://alexander.gnn.tv/blogs/9017/I...with_dead_cats
--
Roger Hunt
Old 08-05-2007, 01:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 8 May 2007 01:34:07 +0100, Roger Hunt
wrote:

Walter Bradshaw wrote
Yes! You can rid your garden of a cat forever if you precisely follow
my three point plan. I have employed the following method for nearly
thirty years with 100% success. No more useless ultrasonic 'cat
scarers', lion dung, carpet grippers, water pistols etc. And, more
importantly, no more bird-killing-vermin in your garden.

Here are the three steps:-

1 Trap

2 Drown

3 Repeat as necessary

As stated, I have employed the three steps above for nearly 30 years
and not *once* have they failed.

Do your garden and the birds a favour and employ these steps in *your*
garden today!

In case you find yourself with an abundance of corpses and need a
solution ...
http://alexander.gnn.tv/blogs/9017/I...with_dead_cats

That seems to be a 'joke' site. I can't imagine how you could turn cat
corpses in to fuel??

In any case, I just bury them.

Walter.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Walter Bradshaw wrote:

Yes! You can rid your garden of a cat forever if you precisely follow
my three point plan. I have employed the following method for nearly
thirty years with 100% success. No more useless ultrasonic 'cat
scarers', lion dung, carpet grippers, water pistols etc. And, more
importantly, no more bird-killing-vermin in your garden.

Here are the three steps:-

1 Trap

2 Drown

3 Repeat as necessary

The need for Step 3 demonstrates that your method is a complete failure
and can guarantee nothing (except perhaps for a certain sadistic
relish). I do note the careful wording of your claim, however, and have
to admit that you can indeed rid your garden of A cat, a particular
specified cat, forever by the means you advocate. The trouble is that
you have to keep on doing it to each specific cat, which is hardly a
solution to the general problem of feline incursion --until, I suppose,
the species becomes extinct as a result; quite a long-term plan.
Old 08-05-2007, 03:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 8 May 2007 02:45:02 +0100, brian mitchell
wrote:

Walter Bradshaw wrote:

[...]

If you take some time to consider my very effective solution, you will
see the beauty in it.

When you start the plan, you will be carrying out steps 1 & 2 probably
on a daily basis for a couple of (maybe three) weeks - this will then
render your garden vermin-free for *many* months - step 3 then becomes
'maintenance', & is carried out when needed.

Trust me, I have nearly 30 years experience of the above and it has
rendered my garden virtually cat-free.

Walter.

Old 08-05-2007, 03:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Walter Bradshaw wrote
(drowning cats ...)

Trust me, I have nearly 30 years experience of the above and it has
rendered my garden virtually cat-free.

Virtually cat-free is as meaningful as virtually fat-free.
I mean, what percentage of your garden is unsaturated cat?
--
Roger Hunt
Old 08-05-2007, 08:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Walter Bradshaw" wrote in message
Yes! You can rid your garden of a cat forever if you precisely follow
my three point plan. I have employed the following method for nearly
thirty years with 100% success. No more useless ultrasonic 'cat
scarers', lion dung, carpet grippers, water pistols etc. And, more
importantly, no more bird-killing-vermin in your garden.

Here are the three steps:-

1 Trap

2 Drown

3 Repeat as necessary

4 Get back under your bridge.

Steve

Old 08-05-2007, 09:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
Roger Hunt writes:

| Virtually cat-free is as meaningful as virtually fat-free.
| I mean, what percentage of your garden is unsaturated cat?

My lawnmower is better than yours - it runs entirely on polyunsaturated
cats. So there!

So far, I haven't found the even more plentiful supply of saturated
troll useful for anything, not even composting. They merely continue
to stink, without decomposing into anything more useful.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Nick Maclaren wrote

In article ,
Roger Hunt writes:

| Virtually cat-free is as meaningful as virtually fat-free.
| I mean, what percentage of your garden is unsaturated cat?

My lawnmower is better than yours - it runs entirely on polyunsaturated
cats. So there!

My lawn is becoming more of a wildflower area, with various interesting
saplings showing themselves after three years of minimal intrusion (just
a grass hook and much care where I wield it), and the expected insects
and butterflies.

Recommended - even the neighbours are quite interested in what's going
on, and I never have to use a mower which is good because I hate the
bloody things.
--
Roger Hunt
Old 08-05-2007, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 8 May 2007 08:19:04 +0100, "shazzbat"
wrote:

"Walter Bradshaw" wrote in message
.. .
Yes! You can rid your garden of a cat forever if you precisely follow
my three point plan. I have employed the following method for nearly
thirty years with 100% success. No more useless ultrasonic 'cat
scarers', lion dung, carpet grippers, water pistols etc. And, more
importantly, no more bird-killing-vermin in your garden.

Here are the three steps:-

1 Trap

2 Drown

3 Repeat as necessary

4 Get back under your bridge.

Would you like me to post some pictures of me undertaking steps 1 & 2
as proof?

Walter.

Old 09-05-2007, 10:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

4 Get back under your bridge.

Would you like me to post some pictures of me undertaking steps 1 & 2
as proof?

What, that you're a troll? I think that was controvertible evidence. No
binaries in non-binary groups.

Old 10-05-2007, 12:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

4 Get back under your bridge.

Would you like me to post some pictures of me undertaking steps 1 & 2
as proof?

What, that you're a troll? I think that was controvertible evidence.

I've offered to post the pictures to disprove that claim.

No binaries in non-binary groups.

What if I post them to a binary group or a picture sharing site?

Walter.
Old 10-05-2007, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

I thought that this was illegal.

Anyoen know ?

In article , Walter Bradshaw
wrote:

Yes! You can rid your garden of a cat forever if you precisely follow
my three point plan. I have employed the following method for nearly
thirty years with 100% success. No more useless ultrasonic 'cat
scarers', lion dung, carpet grippers, water pistols etc. And, more
importantly, no more bird-killing-vermin in your garden.

Here are the three steps:-

1 Trap

2 Drown

3 Repeat as necessary

As stated, I have employed the three steps above for nearly 30 years
and not *once* have they failed.

Do your garden and the birds a favour and employ these steps in *your*
garden today!

Walter.

--
From Glorious Gloucestershire, near Lydney, using :------------