Old 20-02-2003, 04:27 AM
madgard

Default WOO HOO~

that IS a spooky thought, Geoff!! LOL boy, can you imagine that sucker
standing straight up? it reaches the top of my jeans now loosely braided,
despite that it resembles a long rat tail........................hey, I have
fine hair, ok?? My hair rose up because all this time I was kavetching that
my Hellebore' weren't budding, and on the day my Aunt Pearline was lowered
into her dirt sleep, I discovered burgandy ones in the shade garden under
the black cherry tree, white ones forming in the NSSG, and if I were to poke
around the leaves in the western shady spot (I ran outa time) I bet there
are some there too! Do you think it would hurt to fertilize them? let me
know what you think.
maddie whose braid has settled down now..........GBSEG
"Geoff" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:43:26 -0500, "madgard"
wrote:

WOO HOO!!! I have HELLEBORE BUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( kinda makes my hair raise up, ya know?)
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee zone 6b, Sunset zone 36

What ..... that braid can go vertical??!!
The mind boggles!
(;-))
Best wishes
Geoff