Old 08-05-2007, 10:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Lawson?

I do love it indeed. The world is quite small.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Thanks Diana. The folks at the OGD put me in contact with him. Doncha
love the internet? We all know each other!

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Want an email addie?

Jamie Lawson
E-mail Address(es):

That's the latest one I have. I don't know him well, but I do know that
he flasks.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Dang, Reka, you're good! I couldn't find anything about the guy!

"Reka" wrote in message
. ..
K Barrett wrote:
Looking for the name/business of a hybridizer listed as 'Lawson'. He
did a few cucullata crosses. (Bc Mother Lawson, Blc Rebecca Lawson)

Anyone know who he is?

K Barrett
Don't know if this is them, but give it a try. OrchidWiz lists the
exhibitors Jamie & Jackie Lawson in Palm Bay, FL, awarded at the
Volusia County Orchid Society Show in DeLand. They have 14 awards, none
on Catt alliance, however. Found contact info he
http://home.cfl.rr.com/slipperorchids/

Good luck!

Reka