Old 09-05-2007, 02:35 AM posted to rec.gardens
Eigenvector Eigenvector is offline

Default What kind of tree is this

I know this isn't a binary group, so I'll post the image as a link

http://photos.imageevent.com/eigenve...e/P4290109.JPG

Someone told me that this was a birch, but for some reason I thought Birch
trees didn't look like this. By the way I took this photo about 3 weeks
ago, the leaves aren't that much bigger now. I posted a down low shot due
to the fact the tree is pretty busted up and I'd say dead. This is the
prettiest angle I could get of it.

BTW: This might be a double post for some, I accidentially sent it to
rec.woodworking - not sure if that qualifies as a Freudian slip given the
topic.