Old 09-05-2007, 04:08 PM
old perennial old perennial is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Usually buy all my weed and Feed from the likes of B+Q- seems to be
getting more expensive. Read in papers thet the likes of GreenThumbs
etc use fertilizer " Not available to the public". Is ther anywhere I
can get my hands on this stuff in bulk ?- (N.Wales/Cheshire/wirral
area)
Tyr using Lawn Magic from www.gardenwizard.co.uk its a liquid lawn feed and they do a Moss Magic. Its sold in 5 litre bottles cost about £20 but it goes an incredibly long way. Apply with a superspray hose end sprayer which dilutes as you spray. www.superspray.co.uk cost about £10 delivered. Ive had great results from LM and Plant Magic. I rather use liquid lawn feed than pellets cause if it doesnt rain soon after application the lawn can burn and turn brown. Liquid feeding seems to get a more even feed and its easier to do rather than wonder up and down with a spreader.