Old 20-02-2003, 04:39 AM
jammer

Default I am SOOOO ready for SPRING!/Long

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 04:17:16 GMT, Tracey wrote:

What can't you plant with temps like that?

Nothing really. I was just being a smartass.

Oh!!

Actually, the one thing I've found I'm missing
is the bulbs. I liked seeing the crocuses and
tulips and irises come up, but the whole deal of
planting and then digging up and storing in a re-
frigerator for however many weeks is too much for
me.

Tracey

Well I am in 7A and i never dig up my bulbs. I leave them where they
are and mulch them. They always come back up. I want about 100 more.
Maybe next year.
jammer