Old 09-05-2007, 08:06 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Rima Rima is offline

Default Yucca plant How to cut shoots off & transplant them

I live in Arizona, we have a few yucca plants, that had some shoots on them..
I would like to know how you remove those shoots to transplant them..
Do you cut them off or just break them off by hand?
These yucca plants are out doors in our yard, & we would like to transplant
the shoots in other areas in our yard..
We planted these from shoots that we given to us, & just stuck them in the
ground, & they have grown @ least 5 ft tall.
Thanks ..